Here is the top literary news of the week:
- No, ‘Logan Lucky’ Does Not Have A Fake Screenwriter
- Whitehead scoops Arthur C Clarke Award
- New Article/Case Study: “Predicting the Role of Library Bookshelves in 2025″
- Bringing A Bookstore To The Bronx
- See the Stunning Chinese Bookstore That Looks Like an Endless Tunnel of Books
- THERE’S NO SUCH THING AS HISTORICAL FICTION
- Rejected applicant files complaint against Iowa Writers' Workshop
- S&S argues Yiannopoulos 'accepted' end of contract by failing to return advance
- Self-published archaeological thriller takes £20,000 Amazon award
- Report From New Zealand Book Council: Book Reading in New Zealand (2017 Survey Findings)
Literally This Week is available on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, Tune In, Podomatic, and media.aois21.com.
For news during the week, follow @aois21 on Twitter.
You can now support this podcast either by buying an ad through Advertisecast, or on the aois21 page on Patreon.
If there’s a story we missed, tweet to us with the #literallythisweek and we’ll check it out.