Here is the top literary news of the week:
- RNA to award agent and publisher of the year
- Writer Lindy West's frank and funny fight for feminism
- Will we have a market for used ebooks?
- How to Write a Novel, Explained by a Booker Prize-Winning Novelist
- How Indie Authors Should Price a Book for Optimal Success
- American Literature Needs Indie Presses
- Alice in Wonderland’s hidden messages
- Former Waterstones bookseller's romance goes viral
- Mallory Ortberg on Texts from Jane Eyre: 'Writing was the simplest part of the process'
- New Open-Access Social Science Research Archive
- The pros and cons of your coloring books obsession
- Deep Vellum Books set to open their Dallas store
- Twilight author Stephenie Meyer to publish new thriller for adults
- Nicolle Ingui Davies, LJ’s 2016 Librarian of the Year, is the New Director of Charleston County (SC) Public Library
- Quarto announces changes to leadership structure
- FIVE BOOKS MAKING NEWS THIS WEEK: D.C., THE INTERNET, AND HELEN GURLEY BROWN
- Worldreader launches 'Read to Kids' app
- The final Divergent film might air as a TV special - could this mean a spin-off series?
- Nine new Ladybird Books for Grown-Ups coming this autumn
- 2016 Bloody Book Week crime fiction festival – programme revealed
- How we are constructed
- Hemingway’s Birthday: Five Fascinating Facts about Ernest Hemingway
- The Fastest-Growing Format in Publishing: Audiobooks
- Rob Wilson given libraries brief at DCMS
- Oh, You Can Do Anything
- JENNY DISKI’S JISEI: ON DEATH POEMS ANDIN GRATITUDE
- Compulsive reading: five great literary obsessions
- This Librarian At The RNC Wants To “Make America Read Again”
- Kevin Major on eBay research and his dream editor
- It’s Finally Time To Stop Correcting People’s Grammar, Linguist Says
- THE ECSTASY OF FORBIDDEN READING
- John Lewis’ ‘March’, Peter Kuper’s ‘Ruins’ Win Eisner Awards
- Yaa Gyasi’s Transatlantic Epic
- Where the pages still turn
- Ten ‘lost’ books you should read now
Remember to like, share, and subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, Podomatic, and right here.
If there's any news of the week you want to share with us, tweet with #literallythisweek and we'll check it out.
Follow us on twitter @aois21 where we share the news as it comes out!