Keith remains ill this week so there will be no recorded podcast available. Please enjoy this news list nonetheless.
Here is the news from this week:
- Prince Announces His Memoir, Funkily
- Why Fiction Authors Should Consider Indie Publishing
- On newspapers and ebooks, the Justice Department's antitrust theory is obsolete
- Patterson to target new readers with brief ‘BookShots'
- J.K. Rowling’s Twitter Feed Is Slowly Ruining Everything I Love About J.K. Rowling
- Undercover plots: the YA novels with secrets at their heart
- Missing HK bookseller returns from China
- International Library Update: Recommendation Made to Close German National Library of Medicine (ZB Med); OA Update From China, Scotland Public Library Funding
- I WENT TO A BIBLIOTHERAPIST AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED
- Paris’ PUF Bookstore Reopens With Print-on-Demand
- 6 Esteemed Literary Translators, in Their Own Words
- JK Rowling posts letters of rejection on Twitter to help budding authors
- The Canada Reads finale: Watch the highlights
- WHO WILL WIN BOOKSTORE OF THE YEAR?
- WNDB and Scholastic Announce New Partnership
- Oh Grandmother, what a big gun you have: The NRA rewrites classic fairy tales
- Amazon no longer has an Australian Kindle Distributor
- How the Book Coverage Sausage Gets Made
- Holgate, Stibbe and McShane to judge British Book Industry Awards
- Zimbabwean author Petina Gappah shortlisted for world’s richest short story prize
- Charity shop builds fort out of unwanted 'Fifty Shades of Grey' books
- World Happiness Report 2016 Update Released, Data and Rankings For 156 Nations
- Expanded Independent Alliance 'reflects changed market'
- If You Want To Keep Using Your Kindle, You Should Update It Immediately
Remember to like, share, and subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Podomatic, and right here.
If there's any news of the week you want to share with us, tweet with #literallythisweek and we'll check it out.
Follow us on twitter @aois21 where we share the news as it comes out!