2016 is coming to a close and we are taking this holiday to look back at the many wonderful opportunities we've had over the past year:
- We are thankful to a our new Creatives Michael B. Judkins and Thomas P. Athridge, entrusting us with their stories.
- We are thankful to James D. King and Bianca Palmisano, for working with us on their second books.
- We are thankful to Aylin Vega, Ian Roberts, and A.C. Charlap, for working with us on new podcast series.
- We are thankful to Paul Dickinson Russell, for completing his fantasy epic, The Will of the Magi, so we can share it with the world.
- We are thankful to Shiella Bowler, Deepan Chatterjee, Joshua M. Morgan, Shayla Morris, and Philip J. Sipkov, along with our other Creatives for continuing to help us succeed.
- We are thankful to all of the wonderful members of our audio, design, and editorial staffs for all of their hard work on the many projects that have come our way.
- We are thankful to all the of the contributors to this year's aois21 annual, our first all digital literary magazine.
- We are thankful to Pablo Sierra of Walls of Books in DC, our new retail partner.
- We are thankful to Allen Robinson of Books and Other Found Things in Leesburg, for continuing to support our authors and events.
- We are thankful for every challenge and every opportunity, for it is only through them that we can really grow, and
- We are thankful for the new year to keep on growing and sharing our stories with the world!
From the aois21 staff . . .
Editor in Chief Corey Parker
"I am thankful for a job I like and a loving wife.
I am thankful for all the authors who choose to share their stories with the world.
I am thankful for good friends and good family relationships"
Tech Specialist Joshua Silberman
"I've often talked about how thankful I am for my family and friends, but this year I also want to include my girlfriend who I moved in with in August. Simply put, she's inspired me to be more empathetic to the world around me."
Creative Adjacent Adam Wallick
"I'm thankful for the many opportunities I've had this year to spend time with my family."
Publisher Keith F. Shovlin
"I'm thankful for my wife and children, and all the opportunities I've had over the past year. I am also thankful for every new challenge that I've faced, and for those to come."