The World’s Only Podcast is here to bring the top news as Ian and Josh give you their own unfiltered and congenial feedback. This month the boys discussed diplomatic conflict between Canada and Saudi Arabia, the vulnerabilities in the American voting system, prisoners going on strike, and why baseball is failing to gain fans.
You can follow Josh on Twitter at @Silby_Says and Ian at @IRobertsWriter.
Be sure to read more about:
- takeaways from DEFCON 25 (https://bit.ly/2kJTUYr)
- prisoners' demands (https://bit.ly/2Mg3uKL)
- baseball's existential crisis (https://bit.ly/2PrjdJN)
- because of its abundance of strikeouts (https://nyti.ms/2vUwv9w)
- lack of famous athletes (https://es.pn/2LlL9Nt), and
- irrelevance to new audiences (https://youtu.be/oFFQkQ6Va3A).
aois21 is looking for your feedback on this podcast! Visit www.surveys.aois21.com, and you'll get 21 percent off everything in the aois21 market a chance to win a $25 gift card to use at all major retailers. This episode is brought to you by Audible.
Get access to over 180,000 audiobooks with your first month free. Visit www.audibletrial.com/aois21 and your first book is on us!
aois21 is pleased to announce our merchandise is now available on TeePublic! From T-shirts to tapestries, there are plenty of options at www.teepublic.com/stores/aois21-market.
It's also sponsored by "Nos Populus" by Ian Roberts. Available from Amazon, the aois21 market, and everywhere books are sold.
Find us on Podomatic, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, TuneIn, Facebook.com/WorldsOnlyPodcast, and our home on the web, www.audio.aois21.com.